MyFreezEasy Review: The EASIEST Way to Make Freezer Meals
Freezer meals are a perfect meal planning solution for busy families who struggle with getting dinner on the table. MyFreezEasy is a meal planning solution that can make preparing freezer meals as easy as possible, saving you time, money, and your sanity!
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I make a small commission at no additional charge to you, which helps keep my blog up and running! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
As a mom, planning and preparing meals is so hard. I think one reason for that is because you and your family have to eat every single day.
If you don’t want to do the laundry today, that’s fine.
If you don’t want to clean the kitchen, eh…that’s fine too.
If you don’t want to take out the trash, it’s stinky, but fine.
But if you don’t come up with something for your family to eat, it’s far from fine. Mass chaos, confusion, even anger (or perhaps better known as HANGER).
What I’m about to share with you is going to make your life so much easier. Seriously, I’m not over exaggerating when I say it’s going to revolutionize meals at your house. But before I divulge this revolutionary meal planning method, I want you to answer these questions:
- How many hours a week (or month) do you spend planning your meals?
- How many hours a week do you spend making a grocery list?
- How many hours a week do you spend prepping food?
- How many times a week do you impulsively run to the store because you realize you have nothing to feed your family for dinner OR hop in the car to get takeout (or pizza delivery)? How much money do each of these trips cost you?
If I had to guess, your answer to all of these questions (just like me) is TOO MANY and TOO MUCH! Your time is SO valuable – you must factor in the cost of your time when thinking about things! There are only so many hours in the day and as a busy mom – you MUST USE THEM WISELY!
That’s why every mom needs to know about MyFreezEasy.
It’s a method developed by Erin Chase, the founder of $5 dinners. Erin has developed something for freezer meals that’s so incredibly convenient, I’m astonished it took me so long to find and that more people don’t know about it.
Let me tell you all about this program and how it’s going to change meals at your house.
Here’s a brief overview of how MyFreezEasy works:
- Every month you get access to 8 different meal plans (traditional, gluten-free, slow cooker, clean eats, all chicken, all ground beef, all pork, or 20 meals).
- The recipes in these meal plans change every month, with each meal plan containing 5 different recipes per month. You can easily swap out recipes you don’t want and add in recipes you do want. You can even change the serving size for each meal.
- You will make a double batch of each of the recipes in your meal plan so you make 10 meals every two weeks (they do have a 20 meal option and are free to add as many recipes as you want to your plan).
- After you’ve chosen your meals, MyFreezEasy will give you a customized packet to print out (or you can use their app on your phone) containing the recipes, shopping list, and detailed instructions to make assembling the meals as easy and straight forward as possible. (The traditional plan even has a video showing you how to assemble the meals!)
- And, the estimated time to make 10 meals is around 1 hour! (To be completely clear, the hour assembly time assumes you do approximately 1 hour of prep work, like cooking pasta or chopping onions.)
It’s worth mentioning, these meals are easy to make – you do not need to be a chef!
Here’s a great video from Erin, showing how the program works.
Maybe you’ve made freezer meals before, so why do you need FreezEasy?
Well first of all, you don’t need it, but it is incredibly useful. I’ve been making freezer meals for 5 years now and officially I’m burnt out on the recipes I’ve been using and I’m tired of how much time it takes. I have been stocking our freezer once every 3 months. After planning 3 months of meals, writing a grocery list, shopping for all that food, and spending DAYS cooking, I am downright exhausted.
Although the prior method had been working for us, I’ve reached a point that I’m burnt out. I’ve been dragging my feet lately because I don’t have the energy to do it.
MyFreezEasy hands me the recipes, they give me the grocery list, they even tell me how I can put all 10 meals together in less than an hour. All of these things add up to a substantial amount of my time being saved.
How much does MyFreezEasy cost?
If you sign up for the monthly membership plan, it costs $12 a month. Being frugal, I know that it’s hard to pay for someone to plan my meals. But I also know how much each Domino’s delivery costs us and that this plan is cheaper than that.
If you sign up for the annual membership, you’ll get two free months, so averaged out, the price comes to $120.
Again, as someone who is frugal, I personally think this program is well worth the money.
So, what are you waiting for?
Lastly, I think it’s important to share something personal; I am a bit of a control freak.
I somewhat sadistically like choosing recipes and making a grocery list, but it takes so much time. Right now, at this point in our lives, time is a luxury I simply do not have.
That’s why I resisted signing up for MyFreezEasy for a few weeks after I heard about it because I thought I could handle meal planning and didn’t need help.
If you are like me, trying to juggle all the things and meals happen to be one that makes you tired just thinking about, it is okay to use MyFreezEasy so your family can have easy and delicious homemade dinners on the table and you can have a few more hours each week. I would guess that after 1 round of MyFreezEasy, you’ll be wishing you had signed up earlier.
Have you tried MyFreezEasy? Did you enjoy it? Share your experiences in the comments below!
Now get out there and rock your busy mom life!