Diaper Calculator: Is this a good diaper price?
Diaper prices are downright confusing; there are so many different package sizes, the number of diapers varies based on the size, and each store has their own special boxes.
When I’m out at the store shopping, I routinely use the calculator on my phone to determine if a price is good. Because I know that calculating diaper prices can be complicated, I made a SUPER convenient calculator tool for you to use, so you can quickly determine if you are getting a great deal!
Looking to save some money on baby gear? Check out these other great posts:
- Everything You Need to Know About Diaper Prices
- Everything You Need to Know About Formula Prices
- 6 Ways to Save Money During Pregnancy
- 5 Things You Shouldn’t Buy Used for Your Baby
- Breastfeeding Necessities That Every Mom Needs
For your convenience, I added the table showing the absolute highest price you should pay for diapers directly below the calculator tool. Instructions for the calculator can be found after the price table.
Diaper Price Calculator
Absolute Highest Prices You Should Pay for Diapers
Instructions for Diaper Price Calculator:
To use the calculator, simply click on the desired field and enter the information. The only mandatory fields are the Price of the Package and Number of Diapers. All other fields are optional.
- First Row – Diaper: intended to be a place where you can note the brand or package size, in case you want to compare several products. (You can leave this field blank.) In this “example” picture, I compared Pampers and Huggies.
- Second Row – Price of Package: enter the full price of the package(s).
- To make your calculation as easy (and accurate) as possible there are two different types of coupon discounts that you can enter. (If you don’t have any coupons, just leave these fields blank.)
- Third Row – Coupons – Dollars Off: can be used to subtract coupon amounts, like a $2 off manufacturer’s coupon.
- Fourth Row – Coupons – % off: can be used to take off a certain %. For example, if you get 5% off with your Redcard at Target, you can put a 5 in this box.
- Fifth row – “Number of Diapers” in the package.
- Sixth Row – Cost per Diaper: effortlessly (and magically) appears in the yellow box!
I would be happy to hear your thoughts on this calculator. Did it work for you? Do you have any suggestions to make it more useful?
Now get out there and rock your busy mom life!